Indori Chutney Sev
- An Indori often swears by Sev, and it’s not without reason! This crunchy and flavourful namkeen is one of the reasons Indore is famously known as the ‘City of Foodies’. This is why, we have brought you the famous Chutney Sev, all the way from Indore, from one of the most iconic namkeen makers in the city!
- The tangy, sweet, spicy, and chutney-like taste of this sev is unique and hence, a must-try. The added coriander and amchur(mango powder) will create a burst of flavors in your mouth to leave you wanting more!
- Sev is crispy, fine, bhujiya-like strands made of gram flour and other Indian spices that can serve as your favorite crunchy and savory go-to snack. This sev is even healthy as it has zero trans fats.
- Its popularly used as a side dish, a garnish, and an ingredient. Be it the local, favorite breakfast of poha; curries, or vada pav - it accompanies all. Even food that does not generally require sev, is served with a handful on the side.
- Our vendor’s secret recipe originated from his grandfather from Ratlam almost 70 years ago and is still the local favorite!
Shelf life: 3 months
Ingredients: Gram Flour, Peanut Oil, Salt, Water, Ajwain, Jeera, Coriander Leaves, Red Chilli Powder, Sugar, Citric, Amchur, Black Salt, Spices and Others.
Nutritional Information [per 100g (approx)]
Energy (Kcal) 626.65 Fat(g) 49.17 Protein (g) 11.05 Carbohydrates (g) 34.98 Sugar(g) <1.0 Crude Fibre(g) 0.75 Saturated Fat (g) 8.65 Monounsaturated Fat (g) 24.05 Polyunsaturated Fat (g) 15.70 Trans Fat 0.0 Cholesterol nil
Allergen Info: Contains Groundnut
It is really tasty
Nice spicy one
Deliciously tasty.Mixing of ingredients is in very right proportion .
good stuff, tasty, I found it a bit spicy that I had to drink water immediately. reducing the spiciness could help. would I buy it again? not sure