• Dal Tadka is one of the most popular and a common staple dish of North India which is a boiled, mashed form of lentils spiced up with various fried aromatics such as onions, ginger and garlic. Now you can give your Dal Tadka the original authentic and traditional taste at the comfort of your home by just adding a dash of Dal Tadka Masala from Sunrise. • This Tadka Masala from Sunrise is carefully blended and spiced to give you the earthly aroma and flavour in every bite. • The pack of the Tarka Masala is carefully processed and packed to maintain the freshness for longer.
Net weight: 50 gms Shelf Life: 12 months Storage Information: Store in cool, dry & hygienic place
Since: 1902 Location: West Bengal
Sunrise was started over a century ago, in 1902, by Pandit Ishwari Prasad Sharma. Today, SUNRISE is not only a leading brand in the packaged spices category in India, but also in Bangladesh and Nepal. For Sunrise, Quality is God and of utmost importance. Small, honest beginnings. Steady, sustained growth. A circle of ever-expanding, committed stakeholders and ever-growing loyal customer base has made them one of the most trusted brands across demographics in the country.
FAQs regarding Shipping:
Q. How long will it take to deliver my order? All orders are dispatched within 24 - 48 hours from our warehouse. Please note that orders are not dispatched on Sundays.
Once your order is dispatched, we will send you an email and a Whatsapp message along with the link to track your order. The delivery timelines are as follows:
1-2 days after dispatch
Other metro cities
Within 2-4 days after dispatch
Rest of India
Within 4-6 days after dispatch
Q.How can I track my order?
You can track your order through the link that we send to you over Whatsapp & email. You can also track using the 'Track Order' feature on our help bot anytime!
FAQs regarding Products:
Q. How fresh will the products be on delivery?
The freshness of the products is one of our top priorities and hence, we ensure that the most fresh products are packed for delivery. We work towards providing you the maximum possible shelf life of the products so that you have enough time to consume and savour them after you receive it.
FAQs regarding placing an Order:
Q.How are my shipping rates calculated?
You have free shipping above Rs 999. Below that, we levy Rs 50 as shipping charge.
Q. Why are some products out of stock?
We strive to ensure that all products are in stock at all times but due to sudden surge in demand or some supply issues, they may go out of stock on some occasions. If there is any product visible on our website, that means that sooner or later it will come back in stock.
FAQs regarding Payments -
Q. What are the modes of payment? A. You can pay for your orders via debit/credit cards, PAYTM wallet, UPI, net-banking, etc. You can also pay via COD.
Can I cancel my Order ?
We accept order cancellation only if the order has not been dispatched yet. If you still wish to cancel your order, a 2 way shipping fee will be charged. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any cancellations.
When Can I Return my Order?
You can return the products:
1) If the product reaches you in a condition which renders it unfit for use, beyond expiry date etc., we urge you to contact us within 24 hours from delivery. We will analyze the issue through photographs or at our warehouse, as the situation demands, and upon finding that the product has reached you in a condition as stated above, initiate a refund within 48 hours.
2) We do not accept ‘Taste’ as a factor for returning the product, as we acknowledge and understand that everyone may not have the same/similar taste preferences
3) In case of packaged/branded food products, we will only accept refunds in the case that products has reached beyond the date of expiry, or similar reasons; if there are any quality related issues within the product, the support team of the said brand may be contacted and The State Plate does not hold any liability for the same. We try our best to perfect our product description with pictures, but these pictures may vary in colour, texture, print etc, we do not accept returns on these basis.
4) The final and binding decision for whether the product is eligible for refund, on a case by case basis, lies with The State Plate only.
How are refunds processed?
Refund will be initiated within 2 days of acknowledgement of an issue. It will be processed to the original payment source except COD. In case of COD, our team will contact you for your bank account details in which the amount can be credited.