Siddhi Kachchhi Dabeli Masala
• Dabeli is a extremely famous spicy street food recipe from Western India made with a combination of Indian pav bread and stuffed with a unique blend of masala. The Masala of Dabeli is the main essence of the whole dish.
• Just a dash of Siddhi Kachchhi Dabeli Masala and your street style Dabeli is ready with the authentic and traditional flavour.
Net weight: 100 gms
Shelf Life: 9 Months
Preservative Disclaimer: Contains: No preservatives, No Artificial Colours
Directions of use:
Take 1 kg potatoes. Boil, peel and smash it. Heat 200g vegetable oil. Put smashed potatoes and 100g Siddhi Dabeli Masala in it and stir well for 2 mins. Now transfer it in a plate and garnish it with fresh coriander, pomegranates and grapes. Cut Dabeli Pav from middle, put tamarind chutney, spicy chutney, masala made of potatoes, chopped onion & roasted groundnuts in sequence. Now heat pan, put butter and roast dabeli until crispy. Tasty dabeli is ready to eat!
Ingredients: No onion, No garlic (Jain), Sugar, Iodised Salt, Chilli, Coriander, Edible Vegetable oil, Cinnamon, Clove, Anistar, Black pepper, Acidulant, Turmeric, Caraway, Litchen, Cumin, Triphal, Dry Mango, Fennel,Bay leaf, Dry Ginger, Clove Leaf, Rock salt.
Q. How long will it take to deliver my order?
All orders are dispatched within 24 - 48 hours from our warehouse. Please note that orders are not dispatched on Sundays.
Once your order is dispatched, we will send you an email and a Whatsapp message along with the link to track your order. The delivery timelines are as follows:
|Bangalore||1-2 days after dispatch|
|Other metro cities||Within 2-4 days after dispatch|
|Rest of India||Within 4-6 days after dispatch|
Q. How can I track my order?
You can track your order through the link that we send to you over Whatsapp & email. You can also track using the 'Track Order' feature on our help bot anytime!
Q. How fresh will the products be on delivery?
The freshness of the products is one of our top priorities and hence, we ensure that the most fresh products are packed for delivery. We work towards providing you the maximum possible shelf life of the products so that you have enough time to consume and savour them after you receive it.
FAQs regarding placing an Order:
Q. How are my shipping rates calculated?
You have free shipping above Rs 999. Below that, we levy Rs 50 as shipping charge.
Q. Why are some products out of stock?
We strive to ensure that all products are in stock at all times but due to sudden surge in demand or some supply issues, they may go out of stock on some occasions. If there is any product visible on our website, that means that sooner or later it will come back in stock.
FAQs regarding Payments -
Q. What are the modes of payment?
A. You can pay for your orders via debit/credit cards, PAYTM wallet, UPI, net-banking, etc. You can also pay via COD.
- Can I cancel my Order ?
We accept order cancellation only if the order has not been dispatched yet. If you still wish to cancel your order, a 2 way shipping fee will be charged. Please email us on email@example.com for any cancellations.
- When Can I Return my Order?
You can return the products:
1) If the product reaches you in a condition which renders it unfit for use, beyond expiry date etc., we urge you to contact us within 24 hours from delivery. We will analyze the issue through photographs or at our warehouse, as the situation demands, and upon finding that the product has reached you in a condition as stated above, initiate a refund within 48 hours.
2) We do not accept ‘Taste’ as a factor for returning the product, as we acknowledge and understand that everyone may not have the same/similar taste preferences
3) In case of packaged/branded food products, we will only accept refunds in the case that products has reached beyond the date of expiry, or similar reasons; if there are any quality related issues within the product, the support team of the said brand may be contacted and The State Plate does not hold any liability for the same. We try our best to perfect our product description with pictures, but these pictures may vary in colour, texture, print etc, we do not accept returns on these basis.
4) The final and binding decision for whether the product is eligible for refund, on a case by case basis, lies with The State Plate only.
- How are refunds processed?
Refund will be initiated within 2 days of acknowledgement of an issue. It will be processed to the original payment source except COD. In case of COD, our team will contact you for your bank account details in which the amount can be credited.
Most loved item