Chitale Bandhu Shankarpali
• Shankarpali are crispy, flaky sweet Indian snack which is very popular during festivals like Holi or Diwali especially in the Western parts of India.
• The crispy sweet delight Shankarpali from Chitale Bandhu comes in small diamond-shaped pieces made using only superior quality ingredients which is perfect for your relish anywhere and anytime. Its unmatched taste is sure to remind you of Diwali's faraal reminiscing memories.
• These Shankarapalis are surely going to add zest to your tea time, coffee breaks and after meals.
Net weight: 200 gms
Shelf Life: 3 months
Taste Profile: Sweet, Crunchy
Ingredients: Refined wheat flour, edible vegetable oil, sugar & baking powder
Located: Pune, Maharashtra
The veins of the rich Chitale legacy trace back to 1939, founded by the visionary Late Shri. Bhaskar Ganesh Chitale at Bhilawadi in Sangli district. A foundation strongly engraved in the ethos of quality, excellence, and superior customer service has enabled the company to expand to international markets. The company currently exports its range of products to countries across the European Union, the USA, South East Asia, and Australia.
Having consistently delivered a tasteful, fresh, and nourishing experience for more than 80 years, the company has successfully crafted a brand identity that's truly unique!
Q. How long will it take to deliver my order?
All orders are dispatched within 24 - 48 hours from our warehouse. Please note that orders are not dispatched on Sundays.
Once your order is dispatched, we will send you an email and a Whatsapp message along with the link to track your order. The delivery timelines are as follows:
|Bangalore||1-2 days after dispatch|
|Other metro cities||Within 2-4 days after dispatch|
|Rest of India||Within 4-6 days after dispatch|
Q. How can I track my order?
You can track your order through the link that we send to you over Whatsapp & email. You can also track using the 'Track Order' feature on our help bot anytime!
Q. How fresh will the products be on delivery?
The freshness of the products is one of our top priorities and hence, we ensure that the most fresh products are packed for delivery. We work towards providing you the maximum possible shelf life of the products so that you have enough time to consume and savour them after you receive it.
FAQs regarding placing an Order:
Q. How are my shipping rates calculated?
You have free shipping above Rs 999. Below that, we levy Rs 50 as shipping charge.
Q. Why are some products out of stock?
We strive to ensure that all products are in stock at all times but due to sudden surge in demand or some supply issues, they may go out of stock on some occasions. If there is any product visible on our website, that means that sooner or later it will come back in stock.
FAQs regarding Payments -
Q. What are the modes of payment?
A. You can pay for your orders via debit/credit cards, PAYTM wallet, UPI, net-banking, etc. You can also pay via COD.
- Can I cancel my Order ?
We accept order cancellation only if the order has not been dispatched yet. If you still wish to cancel your order, a 2 way shipping fee will be charged. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any cancellations.
- When Can I Return my Order?
You can return the products:
1) If the product reaches you in a condition which renders it unfit for use, beyond expiry date etc., we urge you to contact us within 24 hours from delivery. We will analyze the issue through photographs or at our warehouse, as the situation demands, and upon finding that the product has reached you in a condition as stated above, initiate a refund within 48 hours.
2) We do not accept ‘Taste’ as a factor for returning the product, as we acknowledge and understand that everyone may not have the same/similar taste preferences
3) In case of packaged/branded food products, we will only accept refunds in the case that products has reached beyond the date of expiry, or similar reasons; if there are any quality related issues within the product, the support team of the said brand may be contacted and The State Plate does not hold any liability for the same. We try our best to perfect our product description with pictures, but these pictures may vary in colour, texture, print etc, we do not accept returns on these basis.
4) The final and binding decision for whether the product is eligible for refund, on a case by case basis, lies with The State Plate only.
- How are refunds processed?
Refund will be initiated within 2 days of acknowledgement of an issue. It will be processed to the original payment source except COD. In case of COD, our team will contact you for your bank account details in which the amount can be credited.
Nice taste but oil quality needs improvement