Dotivala Irani Sada
• Traditional Irani biscuits made by Dotiwala
• Permanent favourite snack of true chai lovers
• It is a light snack and is very travel friendly
• Can be eaten at anytime and anywhere
Net weight: 500 gms
Shelf Life: 6 months
Taste Profile: Salty/Namkeen
• During their in reign India, the Dutch established in Surat a warehouse on Dutch Road, in which five parsee gentlemen were employed to make breads.
• When the Dutch left India at the end of their rule they handed over their ovens to one of our ancestors Mr. Faramji Pestonji Dotivala.Faramji continued to supply breads to the remaining colonials.
• They are the pioneers of this industry and have survived over two centuries and six generations due to emphasis on high production standards and excellent quality and long term straight forward dealings