Ambika No. 3 Appalam
• Appalam is a very famous thin-wafer like South Indian delicacy, a mouth-watering savoury crispy snack. The amazing thing about this is it is savoured all over India but is recognized by the name Papadum in Kerala, Aplam in Tamil Nadu while the same delectable is enjoyed as a Papad in North India.
• Ambika is known for the most famous Applam's all over Tamil Nadu because of the authentic and unbeatable taste it comes with. All you need to do is take this disc-shaped snack and roast or fry it!
• This No.3 Aplam comes in a much bigger size than others, which is best munched with some rice and sambar.
• This pack contains 50 pieces.
Net weight: 225 gms
Shelf Life: 9 months
Taste Profile: Savoury
Ingredients: Black Urad Dal, Rice flour, Cumin Seeds, Cooking Soda
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Ambika Appalam is a very well-known old age brand of South India which was started by Mr. K. A. Velayudham's father for a minimal living at his own residence. The business started growing day by day and Ambika Appalam was the first to open an Appalam only shop in Chennai and it soon became a household name in Chennai due to its great taste and quality. Ambika Appalam has been able to gain a strong position in the Indian market and abroad.
Q. How long will it take to deliver my order?
All orders are dispatched within 24 - 48 hours from our warehouse. Please note that orders are not dispatched on Sundays.
Once your order is dispatched, we will send you an email and a Whatsapp message along with the link to track your order. The delivery timelines are as follows:
|Bangalore||1-2 days after dispatch|
|Other metro cities||Within 2-4 days after dispatch|
|Rest of India||Within 4-6 days after dispatch|
Q. How can I track my order?
You can track your order through the link that we send to you over Whatsapp & email. You can also track using the 'Track Order' feature on our help bot anytime!
Q. How fresh will the products be on delivery?
The freshness of the products is one of our top priorities and hence, we ensure that the most fresh products are packed for delivery. We work towards providing you the maximum possible shelf life of the products so that you have enough time to consume and savour them after you receive it.
FAQs regarding placing an Order:
Q. How are my shipping rates calculated?
You have free shipping above Rs 999. Below that, we levy Rs 50 as shipping charge.
Q. Why are some products out of stock?
We strive to ensure that all products are in stock at all times but due to sudden surge in demand or some supply issues, they may go out of stock on some occasions. If there is any product visible on our website, that means that sooner or later it will come back in stock.
FAQs regarding Payments -
Q. What are the modes of payment?
A. You can pay for your orders via debit/credit cards, PAYTM wallet, UPI, net-banking, etc. You can also pay via COD.
- Can I cancel my Order ?
We accept order cancellation only if the order has not been dispatched yet. If you still wish to cancel your order, a 2 way shipping fee will be charged. Please email us on email@example.com for any cancellations.
- When Can I Return my Order?
You can return the products:
1) If the product reaches you in a condition which renders it unfit for use, beyond expiry date etc., we urge you to contact us within 24 hours from delivery. We will analyze the issue through photographs or at our warehouse, as the situation demands, and upon finding that the product has reached you in a condition as stated above, initiate a refund within 48 hours.
2) We do not accept ‘Taste’ as a factor for returning the product, as we acknowledge and understand that everyone may not have the same/similar taste preferences
3) In case of packaged/branded food products, we will only accept refunds in the case that products has reached beyond the date of expiry, or similar reasons; if there are any quality related issues within the product, the support team of the said brand may be contacted and The State Plate does not hold any liability for the same. We try our best to perfect our product description with pictures, but these pictures may vary in colour, texture, print etc, we do not accept returns on these basis.
4) The final and binding decision for whether the product is eligible for refund, on a case by case basis, lies with The State Plate only.
- How are refunds processed?
Refund will be initiated within 2 days of acknowledgement of an issue. It will be processed to the original payment source except COD. In case of COD, our team will contact you for your bank account details in which the amount can be credited.
Ambika No. 3 Appalam