- Every Indian meal is literally incomplete without a 'chatpata' pickle or 'achaar' as an accompaniment because we all love adding extra spice to our food! Keeping this in mind, we bring to your doorsteps, the special Ambehalad or Mango Ginger pickle all the way from Maharashtra.
- Ambehalad is a form of turmeric (haldi) that looks like ginger and tastes like raw mango. It is mixed with rich Indian spices to serve your taste buds a perfect blend of spicy and sour flavors.
- Ambehalad is also used in Indian Ayurveda for treating a number of health issues. The curcumin present in it has anti-inflammatory properties that help fight viruses and bacteria.
- Make your simple dal rice, roti sabzi, and parathas interesting with our authentic ambehalad pickle!
- Our vendor's commitment to offering quality, tasty and fresh pickles for every family is inspired by the natural ingredients found in their grandmother's kitchen. They are making this product with love following 75-year-old traditional recipes!
Shelf life: 12 months
Ingredients: Ambehalad, Lemon Juice, Salt, Edible Oil, Chilli Powder, Asafetida, Turmeric, Ginger, Fenugreek
Nutritional Information [per 100g (approx)]
Energy (Kcal) 23 Fat(g) 2 Sodium (g) 0.9 Calories from fat (g) 14 Dietary Fiber(g) 1 Carbohydrates (g) 0.01