- Every Indian meal is literally incomplete without a 'chatpata' pickle or 'achaar' as an accompaniment because we all love adding extra spice to our food! Keeping this in mind, we bring to your doorsteps, the special Ambehalad or Mango Ginger pickle all the way from Maharashtra.
- Ambehalad is a form of turmeric (haldi) that looks like ginger and tastes like raw mango. It is mixed with rich Indian spices to serve your taste buds a perfect blend of spicy and sour flavors.
- Ambehalad is also used in Indian Ayurveda for treating a number of health issues. The curcumin present in it has anti-inflammatory properties that help fight viruses and bacteria.
- Make your simple dal rice, roti sabzi, and parathas interesting with our authentic ambehalad pickle!
- Our vendor's commitment to offering quality, tasty and fresh pickles for every family is inspired by the natural ingredients found in their grandmother's kitchen. They are making this product with love following 75-year-old traditional recipes!
More about Ambehalad Pickle
What are the ingredients of Ambehalad Pickle
Ambehalad, Lemon Juice, Salt, Edible Oil, Chilli Powder, Asafetida, Turmeric, Ginger, Fenugreek Nutritional Information [per 100g (approx)] Energy (Kcal) 23 Fat(g) 2 Sodium (g) 0.9 Calories from fat (g) 14 Dietary Fiber(g) 1 Carbohydrates (g) 0.01
Where is Ambehalad Pickle from?
Ambehalad Pickle is from the state of Maharashtra.
What is story of Ambehalad Pickle? Why is the brand so famous?
More about The State Plate
What does The State Plate do?
The State Plate delivers famous food products and brands from different states of India. You can buy snacks, spices, pickles & chutneys, staples, mouth fresheners from famous brands of India. You can get Maharashtra food, Gujarat food, West Bengal food, Karnataka food, Andhra Pradesh food, Madhya Pradesh food, Rajasthan food, Tamil Nadu food and Orissa food at your doorstep. We work directly with manufacturers to get you the authentic and delicious taste of India. The State Plate delivers within India and also delivers products like Ambehalad Pickle internationally.
Which famous brands can you buy on The State Plate online?
The State Plate has over 50 legendary brands to buy online from from 7 states of India. You can shop famous Maharashtra brands like Chitale Bandhu Bakarwadi and other snacks, Laxminarayan Chiwda, Hindustan Pista Badam Biscuits, Kalyan Bhel, Desai Bandhu Ambewale, Budhani Brothers; famous Bengal brands like Mukharochak snacks, Jharna Ghee, JK Spices, Sunrise Spices, Satyendra Chana Sattu, Deer Moghlai Attar, Druk Kasundi, Chakresh Supari; famous Gujarat brands like Jain Vijay, Jagdish Farshan, Diamond Peanuts, Jalaram Patra; famous Indore brands like Gangwal; famous South Indian brands like Grand Sweets & Savouries, Ambika Appalam, A1 Chips and more!
You can also buy aromatic Gobindobhog rice, Solapur Shenghdana Chutney, Kolkata style Chowmein, Thanda Meetha Paan, Paan Candy, Kokum Syrup at best prices at The State Plate online
How can you buy Maharashtra's Ambehalad Pickle online?
You can buy Ambehalad Pickle online at The State Plate at best prices online. The State Plate offers all online payment methods and delivers to 26000+ pincodes in India.
Why shop from The State Plate?
The State Plate brings the flavours of India on your plate. TSP offers the most delicious and authentic food products from different states of India. We have a wide collection of products and brands for you to choose from. Shopping with The State Plate has many benefits such as a great website and app to order from, free delivery available above certain amount, a very great customer support team and delivery to 26000+ pincodes in India. The Slate Plate also delivers to all international addresses. All our products are checked before they are shipped for quality and packaging. Shop now and taste the flavours of India on your plate.