- Imli sticks are a sure-shot way of reliving fond childhood memories - You just need to take it directly out of the cover and enjoy getting messy.
- Made with fresh imly which means ‘tamarind’, its sweet, sour, spicy, and tangy taste can lure anyone from children to adults.
- These soft, fruity, slightly sour, and chewy sticks are handmade to provide you with the most authentic taste and retain all the natural flavors.
- The tamarind is carefully sourced and blended with Indian masala and has no artificial colors and preservatives. Our vendor has been making these candies with love since the 1980s!
- It is generally associated with after-meal refreshments, mukhwas, churan, mouth fresheners, or digestives.
Shelf life: 12 months
Ingredients: Sugar, Tamarind, Dry Mango, Salt and Citric
Nutritional Information [per 100g (approx)]
Energy (Kcal) 270 Fat(g) 3.01 Protein (g) 2.19 Carbohydrates (g) 83.46
The Imli Sticks tastes really good...loved having it...will definitely place order again 😋😊
It taste very good
wow yummy this imli sticks tast is very awsome i love it but not tangy and sour only sweet.
Superb taste... not artificial.