Tax included. Free Shipping above Rs 699.
- A better alternative to sugar, Jaggery or 'Gud,' is often used in Indian households as an ideal sweetener as it has enormous health benefits.
- Famous for its light color, rich sweetness, and exceptional purity, our Kolhapuri Jaggery is a block of unprocessed sugar produced from slowly cooking fresh sugarcane juice until hard.
- This authentic Jaggery is used to make sweet dishes like meethi roti, kheer, chutney, and many more. It can also accompany your ordinary meals.
- In most regions of India, Jaggery is a crucial part of the daily diet. In Kannada, it is known as 'Bella,' in Tamil as 'Vellam,' and in Marathi as 'Gul.'
- Our vendor has been making this organic Jaggery for 4 generations and has been following the same process ever since.
Shelf life: 12 months
Nutritional Information [per 100g (approx)]
Energy (Kcal) 416 Fat(g) 0 Calcium (mg) 114.58 Potassium (mg) 275.74 Iron (ppm) 39.64