Kesar Badam Thandai
- Thandai, as the name suggests, is a special summer refreshment - ask anyone who has tasted it and they will vouch for it! Drink it during the festive season of Holi or otherwise; you are sure to get mesmerized by this wonderful fusion of cooling Kesar, poppy seeds (Khas Khas), Badam (nuts), Elaichi, Gulab, dried mixed melon seeds, and Saunf with iced milk.
- This thandai is handmade with real rose petals and the recipe for it was originated by an hakim 127 years ago! Hence, it is a must-try.
- It is sweet and slightly spicy in taste, nutty and grainy in texture, Kesari in color, and incorporates the sweet aroma of saffron and cardamom.
- Preferably served chilled, it guarantees quick relief from the scorching heat. During Holi, it provides instant energy and sets the vibe to play again!
- The ingredients used in the Thandai are all sourced naturally to give you the most authentic taste. Our vendor has been making this product with love for the past 160 years!
Shelf life: 6 months (Use within 3 months of opening)
Ingredients: Sugar, Water, Badam, Elaichi, Saunf, Kesar, KhusKhus, Safed Mirch, Magaz, Rose Petals, Permitted Class Il, and Class IV Preservatives.
Nutritional Information [per 100g (approx)]
Energy (Kcal) 274.97 Fat(g) 0.85 Protein (g)1.43 Carbohydrates (g) 65.4 Sugar(g) 64.98
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place and keep refrigerated after opening.
RICH FLAVOUR, FRAGRANT TASTY AND HEALYHY SATIFYING DRINK SYRUP..SUPER PRODUCT
Very tasty but little sweet
Its good but a little sweet