KC Das Rossogolla
Note: MRP includes a packaging and handling charge of ₹60 on this product.
• Savour the traditional taste of the very famous legendary Bengali Rosogula with the KC Das Rasgula which needs no introduction. Treat yourself with the yummiest sweet flavour filled with softness and perfect sponginess which you won't be able to stop relishing!
• This delightful KC Das Rosgulla is directly sourced from the house of inventors of Rasagola in Kolkata which is prepared only with quality ingredients and traditional methods to give the original taste of this incomparable sweet mouth-watering delicacy.
• Made of milk protein (casein), derived from pure cow milk and processed and preserved in sugar syrup making it highly nutritious, easily digestible and truly a delight for the palate.
• Relish this Rosogolas, also sometimes referred to as 'National Sweet of India', by slicing it along with the syrup to make all your family and friend gatherings more special.
• This pack contains 20 Rasgullas.
Net weight: 900 gms
Drained weight: 350 gms
Shelf Life: 6 months
Taste Profile: Sweet
Ingredients: Sugar Syrup, cow milk casein (chhana), minerals & vitamins, preservatives (INS 224, 234)
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
This pride sweet of India, Rossogolla was born in 1868 at Calcutta. The same year, one of the greatest Indian confectioners - Nobin Moira (Nobin Chandra Das) of Bagbazar came up with the Rossogolla in a moment of sublime inspiration. After few years in 1930, Nobin Chandra's only son KC Das mastered the technique of canning this traditional sweet to give this ancient flavour to anyone across the globe. Give your taste buds a traditional touch with KC Das.