Jain Vijay Jada Thika Gathiya
- Crunchy and spicy deep fried snack made from gram flour.
- They are among the most popular snacks originating from the Indian State of Gujarat
- Can be used a daily routine Indian snack to munch on
- Relish it along with tea and meals
- It has high-quality taste
Net weight: 250 gms
Shelf Life: 5 months
Taste Profile: Savoury
Ingredients: Besan, Ajwain, Cumin seeds, Red Chilli Powder, Asafoetida, Iodized Salt, Edible Oil and Other Spices.
Location: Jamnagar, Gujarat
The Jain Vijay Farsan Mart is a landmark store in the city of Jamnagar, Gujarat. With humble beginnings in 1979, Rajubhai Padhiyar’s love for Kachori led him to open a store which sold the traditional kachori. What started as a small store is now a heavily thronged Kachori junction popular amongst the local people and tourists alike. Rajubhai still believes in the age old method of manual production and packaging, thereby preserving the same old classic taste of his kachoris which made him famous decades ago.