Instant Kesari Bhath Mix by Adukale
• Kesari Bath is a quick mouth-melting South Indian dessert made of semolina, sugar, ghee and nuts. This instant kesari bath mix from Adukale will yield you delicious, flavorful, soft and fluffy rava kesari within few minutes. It is mainly prepared for breakfast or during festival feast like Ugadi.
• You just need to add Adukale Instant Kesari Bath Mix in boiling water along with some ghee and your lip-smacking Kesari Bath is ready in just 3 minutes! Serve hot with some ghee seasoning.
• For breakfast, this dish is served with upma or khara bhath as a sweet and savoury combination and this combination is popularly known as 'chow chow bath'.
• Season it with dry fruits like chopped cashews, almonds and some raisins to give a nice crunchy effect.
• 1 pack serves upto 3 people.
Net weight: 250 gms
Shelf Life: 9 months
Preservative Disclaimer: No Preservatives, no Cholestrol and no Transfat added
Ingredients: Rava, Sugar, Vegetable Cooking Oil, Cashew Nuts, Raisins, Cardamom, and Natural Saffron Extracts
Sankethis are a community of Smartha Brahmins primarily residing in the Mysore region of Karnataka. Sankethi style of cooking is completely different and incorporates a blend of tastes from Kerala, Karnataka and Tamilnadu. In Sankethi, Adukale means Kitchen. Sankethi Nutriments Pvt Ltd is a 10 year old enterprise and is endorsed by over 20 lakh customers worldwide! They aim to revive grandmother's traditional recipes, and take you into a world of nostalgia!