Induben Methi Bhakhri
• Enjoy this typical Gujarati dish Bhakri, a nutritious and healthy biscuit-like bread combined with the goodness of methi/fenugreek to satisfy all your hunger cravings!
• With the perfect combination of the finest quality ingredients like wheat flour, fenugreek leaves, fresh coriander and other vital ingredients, to serve you with the authentic traditional taste.
• Serve it with some yoghurt, pickle, thelcha or simply enjoy it with a hot cup of tea!
• Grab your Induben Bhakris today to remember ‘Ghar ka Khana’ with every bite.
• Vacuum-packed and consists approx 8-10 pieces in 200 grams.
Net weight: 180 gms
Shelf Life: 3 months
Taste Profile: Savoury
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Iodised Salt, Palm Oil, Fenugreek Leaves, Fresh Coriander Leaves, Asafoetida, Sesame & Mixed Spices
Located: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
The story of Induben, is the story of an unassuming housewife-turned-entrepreneur who swam against the tide, reached the other shore against heavy odds, and brick by brick, built there an institution that stands strong even today, long after she left.
And as the brand she built (Induben Khakhrawala) enters the second decade of the New Millennium, her rustic yet deeply philosophical axiom of quality.