- Khaman is a savory, spicy, sweet, and soft spongy cake prepared from Chana Dal flour. It is popular as the most traditional Gujarati dish.
- With this Indori Khaman Mix, we help you prepare breakfast or an evening snack instantly! All you have to do is, add water to the mix to form a batter and then steam it.
- Garnish the Khaman with coriander leaves, grated coconut, and roasted mustard seeds. It is generally served with fried green chillies and different chutneys.
- Our vendor has been making this authentic product with love since 1968!
Shelf life: 6 months
Ingredients: Channa dal flour (90%), Sugar powder, Citric acid (E 330), Sod. bicarbonate (E 500), Iodized salt
Nutritional Information (per 100g (approx))
Energy (Kcal) 381.31 Total Fat (g) 4.20 Saturated Fat (g) 0.37 Carbohydrates (g) 77.80 Sugars (g) 0 Protein (g) 14.10 Dietary Fiber (g) 0.00 Calcium (mg) 132 Iron (mg) 5.1 Vitamin A 3.7 % Vitamin C (mg) 80.2
Use The State Plate’s Khaman Mix to make delicious authentic khaman in a cooker
- Mix 750 ml of water and 500 gm of The State Plate’s Khaman Mix with spoon gently to make the paste. For tangy taste, you can add green chilli and ginger as per your taste. Place the steel ring (2 inch approx.) at the bottom of cooker/vessel on high flame
- Grease the inner surface of aluminum pot with oil from all sides & pour the paste
- Keep the aluminum pot in cooker / vessel. Note: Don't keep whistle on the lid of the cooker or any weight on the vessel.
- Keep the cooker or vessel on high flame for 15-20 min & allow the steam to pass
- Remove the cooker from the flame and cool the cooker or vessel for 5 minutes and take out the Khaman container