Dahi Vada Mix
- Dahi Vada is familiar to almost every Indian and is a favorite dish for many as it is a perfect combination of sweet, tangy, spicy, and refreshing flavors.
- The Vada in Dahi Vada is the leading part of the dish involving a tedious process of soaking and grinding urad dal and moong dal to a paste, adding the perfect amount of spices, and then finally frying the batter into Vadas.
- With this Indori Dahi Vada mix, all you have to do is, add water to the mix to form a batter and then fry them into Vadas until fluffy, crispy, and golden brown.
- Add chilled Dahi (Curd), sweet and tangy tamarind chutney, and other spices and chutneys as per your choice. Your delicious Dahi Vada is ready to be enjoyed anytime!
- Our vendor has been making this authentic product with love since 1968!
Shelf life: 6 months
Ingredients: Urad Dal Flour, Moong Dal Flour, Citric Acid (E330), Sodium Bicarbonate (E500), Iodised Salt.
Nutritional Information (per 100g (approx))
Energy (Kcal) 566.74 Total Fat (g) 50.82 Saturated Fat (g) 27.30 Carbohydrates (g) 14.09 Sugars (g) 0 Protein (g) (Nx6.24)19.10 Sodium (g) 1.213 Calcium (mg) 0.16