- Gujarat’s Teekha Gaathiya is a household food item in Gujarat. It is a popular go-to snack prepared from chickpea flour.
- This crispy, spicy (Tikha), and savory sev is perfect to be enjoyed during your tea time or as your favorite go-to everyday snack.
- The aroma of carom seeds (ajwain) and the mild spiciness of chill powder will always leave you wanting more!
- It is handmade and caters to the taste buds of all age groups.
- We bring you this authentic local gem from Gujarat with lots of love.
Shelf life: 3 months
Ingredients: Chickpeas Flour, Edible Palm Oil, Iodized Salt, Asafoetida, Carom Seeds, Red Chilly, Black Pepper, White Pepper Spice, Etc.
Nutritional Information (per 100g (approx))
Calories (Kcal) 230 Total Fat (g) 13.37 Saturated Fat (g) 12.32 Poly Unsaturated Fat (g) 10.1 Mono Unsaturated Fat (g) 8.05 Trans Fat (g) 0.00 Cholesterol (mg) 0.00 Sodium (mg) 138.41 Total Carbohydrate (g) 28.6 Dietery Fiber (g) 4.83 Total Sugar (g) 8.73 Protein (g) 11.92
This Product Is Made In A Facility That Also Processes Wheat, Nuts, Sesame Seeds, Milk & Soya.