- Patra is a traditional Gujarati snack made with Arbi leaves, coated with gram flour and spices.
- This crispy, spicy, savory, sweet, and cone-shaped dry Patra is perfect to be enjoyed during your tea time or as your favorite go-to everyday snack.
- It is also known as Aalu Vadi, Patode, Pateed and rikwach in different states of India.
- It is handmade and caters to the taste buds of all age groups.
- We bring you this authentic local gem from Gujarat with lots of love.
Shelf life: 3 months
Ingredients: Gram flour, Green leaves, Edible oil, Green chilli, Sugar, Salt, Spices.
Nutritional Information (per 100g (approx))
Calories (Kcal) 536.96 Total Fat (g) 30.12 Total Sugar (g) 9.56 Protein (g) 13.18
Carbohydrates (%) 53.29
Very crispy, tasty, very mild spicy, kids also enjoyed.