Rasam Masala Powder by Gulabs
• A spicy south Indian curry used as a side dish with rice or as a soup
• Rasam masala is made from ground whole spices, lentils and aromatic herbs
• Improves Digestion
• Hastens recovery of cold with its magical ingredients
• Helps to recover from nutritional deficiences
Net weight: 100 gms
Shelf Life: 12 months
Taste Profile: Spicy
Ingredients: Coriander Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Black Pepper, Dried Red Chilli (round), Pigeon Pea, Split Chickpea, Asafoetida, Curry Leaves
Preservative Disclaimer: No added preservatives, no added colours
Location: Tamil Nadu
• The success behind Brand Gulabs is a lady named Gulab Maa.
• Gulab Maa is a Rajasthani by origin but has lived in Chennai for the most part of her life and this blend of cultures is seen beautifully in her brand Gulabs
• The journey that began from a modest Rajasthani kitchen of a 15 year old girl, has grown to cater to a greater crowd with the same love, dedication and an endearing smile at 65.
• Gulabs is now a fraternity of 30+ people working relentlessly under the guidance of Gulab Maa who continue to experiment for creating snacks and syrups with minimal or no artificial colours or synthetic essence.