- Chakli Bhajani is a special flour or ‘atta’ used to make savory, spicy, and crunchy chaklis!
- To prepare this delicious snack, mix the flour with water into a dough. Shape it into sticks or spirals with the help of a mould and deep fry them into chaklis.
- Enjoy them in your tea-time or eat them as your favorite everyday go-to snack!
- Our vendor has been making this preservative-free bhajani past 15 years with the secret recipe originated from their grandmother!
Shelf life: 12 months
Ingredients: Rice, Chana Dal, Black Gram Dal, Moong Dal, Ajwain, Coriander Seeds, Cumin Seeds
Nutritional Information [per 100g (approx)]
Calories (Kcal) 67.85 Total Fat (g) 3.9 Total Sugar (g) 0.0 Protein (g) 6.80
Carbohydrates, % 87.65 Saturated Fat (g) 0.20 MonoUnsaturated Fat (mg) 0.51
Polyunsaturated Fat (mg) 0.35 Dietary Fibre (g) 0.0 Vitamin A 0.0 Vitamin C 0.0
- Keep the water for boiling in a big saucepan Add butter or oil to it.
- Then add Salt, Sesame seeds, Ajwain and Red Chilly Power to it.
- Once it starts boiling, add The State Plate’s Chakli Bhajani to the water and mix it. Keep a lid on the saucepan and keep the flame on simmer.
- After two minutes, put the flame off. Now knead the Chakli Bhajani to a smooth dough using water.
- Make the chaklis in chakli machine and deep fry them on low flame till golden brown.