Agrawal's 420 Khaman (Dhokla) Mix
A famous Gujarati dish Khaman Dhokla, is very favourite in all over India. It is soft, spongy & juicy delicacy. It is very commonly used for breakfast or snacking purposes and also serves as a good add on to your meals. Just surprise your family & friends with Agrawal Instant Khaman Mix. Take Gujarat to your kitchen & prepare it in just 10 minutes.
Net weight: 500 gms
Shelf Life: 6 Months from date of manufacturing
Preservative Disclaimer: No added colour
Located: Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Agrawal Papad Pvt. Ltd. started its journey five decades ago and today it leads the market in papad manufacturing. The company was anchored by Mr. Hukum Chand Agrawal in 1962. The unusual sounding name ‘420’ was given by its pioneers, inspired by the legendary Raj Kapoor’s movie ‘Shree 420’. Agrawal’s 420 papad have a single motto, i.e. “If you have a superior quality and sense of pride in what you produce, your customers are going to keep coming back to you, no matter what so ever your name is”.
Recipes/Ways to Use:
To Make Khaman in Cooker maker
1. Take required water in cooker place the steel ring of 2 inch high at the bottom of cooker & heat on the flame.
2. Add 650ml or 4 cups water & 15ml approx. 1 table spoon oil in 500gm Khaman mix, spoon gently to make the paste smooth.
3. Grease inner surface of aluminum pot with oil & pore the paste & close the lid, do not keep whistle on lid.
4. Turn the flame high for 20min & allow the steam to pass out.
5. Stop the gas & wait till 10 min until cooker cool down. Take out cooked khaman & cut into 2-2 inches for frying.
1. Add 650ml or 4 cups water & 15ml approx. 1 table spoon oil in 500gm Khaman mix, spoon gently to make the paste smooth.
2. Grease the plastic pot with oil from all side.
3. Pour the paste in bowl & keep in the microwave mode at max. temp for 5-8 min. Frying : Heat about 6 table spoon sugar oil, add mustard seeds & small piece of green chilly & fry. Mix 2 table spoon sugar in 250ml of water and boil. spray it evenly on Khaman, Sprinkle chopped green coriander, grated coconut on it, enjoy with green chutney & bareek sev.