- Savour the taste of the very famous Bengal special- Mango Kasundi, a winner of all Bengali hearts
- It is a mango-flavored mustard sauce with the perfect amount of seasonings to enhance the taste of your food
- This pungent and tangy sauce is combined with fermented mustard seeds along with some appetizing flavours of olive, dried mango and Indian spices
- Use this flavourful paste as a dip with any of your favourite evening snacks, as a spread on roti, or along with rice
- Our vendor has been making this product with love from the past 20 years!
Shelf life: 12 months
Ingredients: Mango slices, Sugar, Mustard Oil, Mustard, Chilli Powder, Fenugreek, Ginger Paste, Iodised salt, Black Cumin, Spices, Acidity regulator (INS 260) & Preservative (INS 211)
Nutritional Information per 100g (approx)
Energy (Kcal) 229.50 Carbohydrates (g) 39.71 Fats (g) 6.85 Proteins (g) 1.08 Saturated Fat (g) Trace Trans Fat (g) Nil
Yummy i will order it again
This is simply delicious, I ordered second time.
its a must try !
The right mix of sourness from mango and sweet, with base of mustard . Can go with fritters, chappathi, steamed rice etc...
I really liked it. I'm going to place another order soon.