Tax included. Free Shipping above Rs 699.
- Imli Candy, also known as ‘manchali imli candy’ is the candy for all. It is one of those delicious treats that we longed for after school hours from nearby vendors.
- Made with fresh imly which means ‘tamarind’, its sweet, sour, and spicy taste can lure anyone from children to adults.
- This soft and sphere-shaped candy is made to provide you with the most authentic taste and retain all the natural flavors.
- The tamarind is carefully sourced and blended with Indian masala and has no artificial colors and preservatives. Our vendor has been making these candies with love since the 1980s!
- It is generally associated with after-meal refreshments, mukhwas, churan, mouth fresheners, or digestives.
Shelf life: 12 months
Ingredients: Sugar, Tamarind, Dry Mango, Salt and Citric
Nutritional Information [per 100g (approx)]
Energy (Kcal) 358.89 Fat(g) 0.49 Protein (g) 2.69 Carbohydrates (g) 85.96
Based on 2 reviews