- Besan Ladoo is a popular sweet delicacy of Maharashra
- Made in desi ghee, it melts in the mouth; and its enchanting cardamom (elaichi) flavour makes it all the more irresistible!
- This handmade sweet is nutritious and is mostly consumed in winters
- Serve it as a dessert, gift it during this festive season or just savor it any time of the day - it serves all purposes!
- Our vendor has been making this laddu with love since the past 16 years!
Shelf life: 3 months
Ingredients: Besan, Sugar, Ghee, Elaichi
Nutritional Information [per 100g (approx)]
Energy (Kcal) 467 Total Fats (g) 15.73 Sugar (g) 40.08 Protein (g) 11.03
Carbohydrates (g) 70.36
Der is no ghee and elachi taste...it's powdery....waste of money