- Thalipeeth is a popular savory multigrain flatbread in Maharashtra. The flour for thalipeeth, called bhajani, is a multigrain flour prepared from roasted grains, legumes, and spices.
- To prepare the delicious thalipeeth, mix the flour with salt and water into a dough. Roll it into rotis and cook both sides until golden brown. Serve with pickle and curd for a perfect meal!
- Our vendor has been making this preservative-free bhajani from the past 15 years with the secret recipe originated from their grandmother!
Shelf Life: 12 Months
Ingredients: Rice, Jawar, Black Gram, Chana, Poha, Corn, Soyabean, Wheat, Coriander & Cumin See, Ajwian
Nutritional Information [per 100g (approx)]
Calories (Kcal) 396 Total Fat (g) 4.24 Total Sugar (g) 4.68 Protein (g) 10.00
Carbohydrates % 15.62 Saturated Fat (g) 0.45 Cholesterol (mg) 1.00
Sodium (mg) 11.77 Dietary Fibre (g) 15.74 Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 5.34%
- Take 500 gm of The State Plates Thalipeeth Bhajani. Add finely chopped 4 onions, coriander leaves, salt, red chili powder to taste and make a dough by mixing all the above ingredients in water.
- Apply oil to the pan. Take a small piece of the dough and spread it on the pan with hands. Deep fry until golden brown from both sides.
- Delicious Thalipeeth is ready to serve with butter, curd or chutney.
- Thalipeeth is an ideal snack item. This pack can be used to make 8 to 10 Thalipeeths.
transported me to my in-laws home in Maharashtra; perfect!